Your use of PayPal services is subject to applicable regulations and restrictions. To use a personal account, you must go through a simplified or full identification; to use a corporate account – full identification. To do this, you will need to provide certain information and documents in accordance with the requirements of the law. They will inform you about the necessary documents and information when logging into the system, in the account settings, in the course of work, or by e-mail.
What Should You Know About Paypal?
This article is an important document to keep in mind when deciding whether to use PayPal. PayPal is an electronic money operator that provides the ability to transfer electronic money. If the preferred source of funds is not selected or is not available, at the time of the transaction, available sources of funds will be offered, including those that are used most often. By clicking on the “Manage” link, you can view the available sources of funds, add new ones, and also select the source of funds used to complete the operation:
- Electronic comings may subsequently be canceled, for example, if claims arise with respect to the electronic money transfer, including Refunds, refunds, and chargebacks, or if they are otherwise invalid.
- They may close, suspend, or restricts access to your electronic funds if you violate the terms of this user agreement, the Acceptable Use Policy, or any other agreement you have with PayPal.
- They have no control over and are not responsible for goods or services paid for using PayPal. This means that the electronic money transfer from your account may be canceled after the purchased goods or services have been provided to the sender.
The Way of Getting Refunds on PayPal
PayPal notifies users of all transactions. The transaction details are sent to the primary email address on the system. View transaction notifications so you can make sure they are correct and that you have authorized them. If you need to get a paypal refund, convert the currency and then request a refund:
- one day after the original payment was made, the transaction exchange rate applicable at the time of the payment is applied;
- 1 day after the original payment was made, the exchange rate of the PayPal transaction on the date of the refund is applied.
You can select any of the available funding sources as your preferred source. The preferred source of funds can be selected in the account settings at the PayPal application. In some cases, you may not be able to use your preferred source of funds. If you have set your preferred source of funds, it will be shown as your primary payment method. Some sources of funds may not be available, depending on the particular merchant or third-party site on which the transaction takes place.
The cost of the returned items will be credited to your account in the same way as was used for payment unless the order was paid for in cash upon receipt and other cases specified here. You will receive a confirmation email when the return has been processed. Please note that items cannot be exchanged. When returning an order paid for in cash on delivery, you will be contacted by a customer service representative to process the refund by bank transfer or PayPal. A portion of the cost of the prepaid label is withheld from the funds used to pay for the returned items.