If all aspects of the business are foreign, other than the LLC incorporation. Does a multi-member LLC (as partnership for tax purposes) pay US taxes? I. Other words, members, clients, management, suppliers, office and agents are all abroad ...
  1. Foreigners are only subject to US tax if they are “engaged in a trade or business in the United States” (ETOB or ETBUS). If your business is not ETOB, even if i ... Read more

I'm a Canadian who wants to sell a physical product in the USA. What do I need to watch out for? Do I need to register for an American company? Where can I find more information?
  1. There are Canadian companies that sell physical product in the USA and are not a U.S. registered company. Being a foreign seller does not mean that you must pay ... Read more